Whenever I actually have any issues I share with him: Samantha

Whenever I actually have any issues I share with him: Samantha

Samantha is one among those heroines UN agency has been systematically rating smart hits and creating her presence felt in Telugu industry since long. Her latest offering S/o Satyamurthy opposite Allu Arjun was free recently and thereon account, here is AN exclusive chitchat with the actress:

Hello Samantha.. congrats on your new film S/o Satyamurthy!
Hi..Thank you!

How square measure you feeling concerning the result of S/o Satyamurthy?
I watched the film at the side of common audience on the second day and was hearing mixed opinions concerning it. whereas some aforementioned it had been a success, others aforementioned it had been a mean flick. This created Maine quite involved however slowly things square measure dynamical. The film is faring well at the Box workplace and that i am quite proud of it.

You vie the role of a diabetic patient within the film. Is it not uncommon for our glamourous feminine leads in films?
Well, we tend to perpetually portray the feminine lead as perfect and glamourous in films. however such a woman really would be flooded with some downside or alternative. I found it quite attention-grabbing to play a task that is near a standard girl.

Were you frightened of hearing divided point out the film?
I was at first frightened obviously however I additionally knew Trivikram’s films creep into the audience slowly. The younger audiences have watched it already and family audience are also appreciating it currently.

This is your second film operating with Trivikram. however was it operating with him again?
Trivikram is my all time favorite director and a good friend. Whenever I actually have any issues I share with him and he offers some very helpful advices. In fact, I united to figure in Attarintiki Daaredhi without hearing the script. coming back to his talent, regardless of what proportion I speak it'd be less. He created a blockbuster film likeAttarintiki Daaredi which joined the Rs a hundred chromium Club. i'm ever able to work with him anytime again!

How was the operating expertise together with your co-star Allu Arjun?
Bunny may be a onerous operating actor. he's quite energetic on sets and good guy in spite of appearance. He has heap of discipline and perpetually tries to try and do a scene higher than what it's. Even once his scene isn't being recorded, he involves offer tips for alternative co-stars.

You haven’t been doing abundant Telugu films off late? Any reason behind it?
Yes. I’ve been obtaining some smart Tamil films currently and that i am acceptive them. It’s been nearly five years I’ve return to Telugu industry and that i cannot act in lesser important roles. i made a decision to try and do those roles which might create my presence felt within the script.

You appear to be that specialize in glamour headed roles once again?
Nothing like that. i might like to do performance headed roles too. you'd see a replacement Samantha in my future Tamil film with Vikram. I play a Nepali lady and have to be compelled to perform some stunt sequences in addition.

How was it operating as AN histrion since five years until now?
The entire credit for my success would attend the administrators. I had the privilege to figure with nice filmmakers like Rajamouli, Trivikram, Gautham Menon and these folks formed up my career. I powerfully believe luck over mere talent and notice myself terribly lucky to induce marvellous roles until date.

Any new Telugu films signed up?
There is one film that is on cards. can update once it hits the sets!

You have a troublesome competition with alternative young heroines of your age. however does one take it?
A healthy competition perpetually brings the most effective out of AN histrion and it applies on behalf of me in addition. each heroine is equally gifted currently and that i notice it terribly difficult.

S/o Satyamurthy has crossed one million greenbacks overseas.. it's quite exceptional accomplishment..
Yes. Family audience crowd is relatively additional in overseas. I notably prefer to do films which may be watched with family and that i am glad for this result.

Okay..Thank you and wish you the most effective for future films!

Thanks a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyright 2015. Website by Way2themes - Published By Gooyaabi Templates